SCANSHARE IS WILLING TO LICENSE THE ACCOMPANYING SOFTWARE TO YOU ONLY UPON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (THIS “AGREEMENT”).
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE. BY CLICKING ON THE “YES” BUTTON, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK THE “NO” BUTTON.
- Grant of License. Scanshare grants a non-exclusive and non-transferable license (“License”) to you for the use of this software (the “Software”).
- Restrictions. You may not (a.) copy, modify, or reproduce the Software for any purpose, or (b.) sell, assign, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise distribute the Software or any portion thereof to anyone else. You acknowledge that the Software contains confidential information, proprietary information, and trade secrets, and agree not to decompile, disassemble, decrypt, extract, or otherwise reverse engineer the Software, except to the extent that applicable law allows you to do so.
- Rights and Interests Retained by Scanshare. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software are retained by Scanshare. AII rights not expressly granted are reserved by Scanshare.
- Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability. The Software IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. Scanshare does not warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. You assume full responsibility for the selection of the Software to achieve your intended results, and for the installation, use and results obtained from the Software. You also assume the entire risk as it applies to the quality and performance of the Software. Should the Software prove defective, you (and not Scanshare, or its distributors or dealers) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Scanshare disclaims all warranties of any kind if the Software was customized, repackaged or altered in any way by any third party other than Scanshare.
IN NO EVENT WILL SCANSHARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOST REVENUES OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE SOFTWARE OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF SCANSHARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE Possibility OF SUCH DAMAGES. No distributor, dealer or any other entity or person is authorized to expand or alter the above-stated provisions of this Agreement. SOME COUNTRIES/STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THUS, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Export Regulations. Software, including technical data, is subject to Dutch export control laws and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You agree to comply strictly with all such regulations and acknowledge that you have the responsibility to obtain licenses to export, re-export, or import Software.
- General. This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and Scanshare relating to the Software and (a.) supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals and representations with respect to its subject matter; and (b.) prevails over any conflicting or additional terms of any quote, order, acknowledgment, or similar communication between the parties during the term of this Agreement. No modification to this Agreement will be binding, unless in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of each party. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court or agency having jurisdiction, that particular provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make the provision valid and enforceable, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if you desire to contact Scanshare for any reason, please direct your correspondence to: Scanshare Applications B.V., Deken van Miertstraat 3B, 5461 JN VEGHEL, The Netherlands.
IF YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK “YES”. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK “NO”, AND THE INSTALLATION OF THIS SOFTWARE WILL BE ABORTED. IF YOU CLICK “NO”, YOU MUST DESTROY ALL COPIES OF THE SOFTWARE.
This document was last updated on January 22, 2021